miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

I am very happy for all the visits!! ^^

This is it the first entry I write in English because my blog is dedicated specially in Spanish but  I have enough reasons for now writing in both languages.
If you have any complaints please communicate it...
Do not want this to be an impediment for people who do not know in English,on the contrary, I think it's best to put this bilingual blog for everyone in the world to understand my blog...
Well no more this mess and what I'm going to!
Thanks so much for all the visits!! ^^ I am very happy for that!! Now below I'll post a list of countries that have visited my blog

Countries and cities:
-Portugal
-Spain
-Andorra
-Tunisia
-Italy
-Switzerland
-France
-United Kingdom
-Jordania
-Turky
-Austria
-Slovakia
-Greece
-Germany
-Nerthenlands
-Norway
-Lathvia
-Lithuania
-Russia
-Canada
-United States
-Mexico
-Republic Dominic
-Honduras
-Ecuador
-Peru
-Chile
-Argentina
-Malasia
-Indonesia
-Brunei Durassalam
-Australia
-Philipines

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario